Building on our festive traditions at Heartwood, this 2-hour, family-friendly experience takes guests on a guided adventure that includes a short forest and farmyard walk with various stops along the way
- Enjoy a warm Heartwood welcome and savour a mug of tasty mulled apple cider
- Gather in our cozy Yurt with Anishnaabe Mixed Ancestry Community Helper, Jan Sherman for indigenous solstice teachings and seasonal stories
- Cozy up around our woodland campfire for lively storytelling by Andrew Welch
- Head to the barn to meet our pigs, chickens, sheep, llamas, cows and horse
- Sing carols, led by Elswyth Fryer, and share some festive joy with the livestock
- Spend some time in our farmstore to take Heartwood treats and gifts home with you.
Several timeslots are available for Sunday, December 17. Tickets must be purchased in advance - book your spot below!
No dogs please (farm animals find even the cutest ones stressful!)
Come prepared for the cold!