We recognize the importance of reciprocity in our farming and our business. Our community has a keen interest in regenerative agriculture, livestock, maple syrup production, craft cider, local business - but building relationships is about listening as well. We all have a wealth of perspectives to share, and we relish the opportunity to hear these stories from all those we connect with.
Since the pandemic hit, we've witnessed the vitality and resilience of our local community in ways we couldn't have expected. At a time when many parts of life feel stagnant, possibilities for connection are still deep and abundant - we just have to look a little harder to find them.
We want to hear from you: share your thoughts and pictures of your recent experiences of connection.
Through the past year, we've been able to share our thoughts and insights with you through social media and our newsletter - but in turn, we'd love to hear from you. We invite you to share a submission with us capturing an experience of connection you've had recently; whether it was a conversation, a meal, or a walk in nature, there's no shortage of possibilities. Sometimes, meaning can be found in simple and unexpected places.
Submissions can be made through any of the following channels:
• Website: written submission can be made using the form below
• Email: send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Social Media: tag us on your post on Facebook or Instagram, or send us a direct message on either platform
What can you expect once you've made your submission? We're excited to engage with you directly and share your thoughts with our community.
• Your submission will be featured on our website, alongside other submissions
• We'll send you a $5 gift card to use on a future purchase from our online store
• You'll be entered into a draw to win a care package including some of our favourite farm-crafted products, as a token of our appreciation
Use this form to share your story! It will be featured on the #SimpleWonders Submissions page on our website, along with the other submissions. If you wish to include pictures, they can be sent to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!