What's so special about Heartwood farm-raised meat?
- Our livestock have year-round sunshine, fresh air and room to roam, and young animals are raised and fed by their mothers
- We breed and raise heritage cattle and pigs -- they're hardier, thrive on natural diets, and produce tastier meat
- Our cattle eat pasture, hay and NO grains -- this is healthier for them and healthier for us -- grass-fed beef is lean, and highest in beneficial fats
- We practice "managed grazing" - this involves moving fences daily to guide cattle across the landscape -- which leads to natural land regeneration and soil building
- We feed our pigs (they require more than just pasture) Certified Organic grains (always GMO-free too!) and fruit and veg treats (guess who eats the leftovers from pressing apples for juice?!
Although we don't sell our meat products through our online store, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.